International Food Safety Laboratory Training Program Payment Options
Note: All international participants will be screened through our Export Compliance Office before payment can be submitted.
The following payments are accepted using FrontStream Payments secure registration server:
You can access the payment information via the JIFSAN Course Pre-Registration email by clicking on Registration Status. Be sure to check your junk or spam folder if you have not received the email.
- Credit Cards – Select Pay Now. All major credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover) are accepted. Transactions will appear on your statement as "UMCP Bursar Net Pay."
- Bank Transfer (Checking or Savings Account) – Select Pay Now. You may pay via checking account by selecting the check icon, or savings account by selecting the "piggy bank" icon. The account holder's full name, bank account number and ABA routing number are required.
We also accept checks, purchase orders and wire transfers.
- To pay by check, wire transfer, or purchase order (Official Invoice), the following information is required: payer's name, address, email, and contract or purchase order number (if applicable). Please allow 3-5 business days for processing. Further details and banking information will be provided.
- If you require a purchase order (Pro Forma Invoice) to process payment via credit card, please provide the following information: payer's name, address, email, and contract or purchase order number (if applicable). Please allow 3-5 business days for processing.
- To pay by purchase order, use the information below. Be sure to include the course title and dates on the purchase order. An official invoice will be prepared upon receipt of the approved purchase order.
Your course registration is not complete and seats will not be reserved until payment has been received.
For questions regarding payment, contact email@example.com.